Mongolia National Day
Secretary of State
July 9, 2013
On behalf of President Obama and the American people, I would like to convey the very best wishes to the people of Mongolia as you celebrate your National Day on July 11.
There is certainly cause for celebration, as the people of Mongolia recently participated in yet another free and fair presidential election, evidence of Mongolia’s strong commitment to its democratic process. Through ongoing cooperation, the U.S. looks forward to further strengthening our bilateral relationship and promoting economic growth that will benefit both our countries.
I would like to express our gratitude to Mongolia for your invaluable contribution to coalition and international peacekeeping activities.
Mongolia is playing an active and important role in promoting peace and stability around the world, and the United States stands with you as partner and friend.
- Mongolia Monday- It’s National Naadam Time In Mongolia! (foxstudio.biz)
- Incumbent wins Mongolia presidential election (straitstimes.com)
- Mongolia president sworn in pledging rapid development (foxnews.com)
- Mongolian Stock Exchange market potential of 45 billion USD (ubpost.mongolnews.mn)
- Mongolia Says Rio Tinto Copper Mine Can Start Shipments to China (bloomberg.com)